About Cricket Analytix
About The Blog
- The name ‘Cricket Analytix’, should not mislead a subject-familiar reader into assuming that the content in this blog is anyway related to analytics. Besides being the catchiest (to my senses) domain available, it is supposed to generate a ‘top-of-mind’ recall to ‘analysis’, which is the life-blood of this blog.
- The blog intends to blend two of my major interests, cricket and research. The honest attempt, therefore, will be to blog about current developments in the cricketing world (with a definite Indian bias); the content will be a mix of personal views backed by information from reliable sources, with data being thrown in, if available, and relevant.
- My name is Santosh Antony, and I am 32 years old.
- I work with Capgemini, and am currently heading a strategic research team within the organization.
- I am quite passionate about the work I do, which mostly revolves around business research, involving plenty of textual and numerical data.
- My non-work related passions are too many to enumerate here, and considering the scope of this blog, I will restrict the boundaries of my passion, as much as possible, to cricket.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005973256448
Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/1/
The blog, as well as the ambitions connected with it, are very new, and therefore, subject to modifications, though the core methodology should largely remain the same. Do check back here for changes in heart.
This blog intends to provide clean, informative and fun content to the reader without offending anyone. Do flag off any offensive content, and it will be suitably reviewed, and if required, removed.
The views expressed on this site are my own and not those of any other individual or organization that I have been part of – current or past.